Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for this year. I have an amazing Son who learns loads & loads everyday. I have a great Husband who works hard for our family. I have the gospel in our lives which provide us with the knowledge that families are forever & how loved we are. We have jobs that provide money & Cars that take us from point A to point B safely. We have amazing Extended Families that are there to help us & encourage us in life. We have the opportunity to become parents again & begin the worry & "drama" all over again. We have great friends who are there for us. We have a lot to be Thankful for & I am thankful for the opportunity to have this blog to record our family events! I hope you all enjoy your Families & Thanksgiving Holiday!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: