Tuesday, November 16, 2010

16 Weeks

I am 16 weeks along today! I can hardly believe it. I seems like just yesterday I was freaking out that I was pregnant. Now we are 4 weeks away from half way there. May still seems so far away, but we are getting closer & closer. This pregnancy seems to be going faster in some ways & slower in others. With Gavin, I didn't have really anyone with me, so it seems to drag on because I was by myself. It also did go by faster as well because I had things to look forward to. With this one it is going by so fast because I have Mike & Gavin to take care of daily & they take care of me daily. But it is going by slow because I am still super sick especially at night.

We went to the doctor yesterday & he tried to find the heartbeat & couldn't find it. So we talked him into another Ultrasound. As soon as he put the wand on my belly, he found the baby & the heartbeat. He didn't tell us how fast the heartbeat was, but we were just glad that everything was okay. He tried to get the Money Shot, but the baby was being shy, so we wait another 4 weeks. I also think I felt the baby yesterday. I have been having movement feelings in my belly, but thinking they are too high or on the side to be the baby. Yesterday I felt a nudge right in front & low, so I defiantly think that was the baby. Pretty exciting! Now the fun stuff starts! I will try to get a new picture up, but our computers are still not uploading pictures, so we are working on that. Until next time...

No comments: