Sunday, August 7, 2011

3 Months

Holy Moly - My baby boy is 3 months old. I love this little little guy so much! He has definitely stolen my heart...FOREVER. Here is an update about him:

*He hates tummy time, so I am a BAD MOM & I never make him do it...Maybe like once a week or something. He will never roll over...

*He loves his bumbo & looking at us while sitting up.

*He laughs and laughs and laughs. He has been laughing for a while now.

*He eats 5-6 times a day and sleeps from 8:30 to 5 every night. He has an hour play time after eating then it is time for a nap before the next feeding.

*He sleeps in his Pack-n-Play bassinett now...still in our room.

*He still hates his swing...at least when I am around.

*He is in 3-6 month clothes & 1-2 dapers. Big Boy.

*He likes to stare at his hands, then his mouth usually finds them...

*He is still a binky boy.

We love this little boy so much. So glad he is part of our family!

No comments: