Friday, August 5, 2011

Quick Update

Since I haven't posted in what seems like forever, and if you don't hear from me once a week, here is a quick update of the events of the last week.

*Greyson is now 3 months old...I really just want to keep him in a little compact forever, so he can stay the size he is now & need me forever! Love him!

*Mike lost his job, after he was transferred to another store & only worked there 1 week.

*Applied for food stamps but was denied because I make to much money...go figure.

*Can't apply for WIC because they are closed this week...Just our luck.

*Can't get unemployement yet because someone is AZ is using Mike's social...AWESOME! Workforce Services is working on this & will hopefully get it taken care of so we can at least get 1 check from them because...

*Mike got a new job! And he starts on Tuesday. So only 1 week out of work...that ain't bad!

*We are having a yard sale tomorrow, so if you are in the area of Utah County or Eagle Mountain, come support our "Mike has been out of work for a week so we need money" Yard sale!

I will post more hopefully tonight or tomorrow while I am bored at the Yard Sale.

No comments: