Wednesday, December 28, 2011

8 Months

Um...Super crazy I already have an 8 month old! Where has this year gone? It seems like I just found out we were having another boy & here we are, and he is already 8 months old and into anything and everything he can get into! Here is a little Greyson update.

*He now has 4 teeth. His 2 bottom teeth and 2 on the top. The only thing is, I don't know which teeth they are on top. They aren't his front teeth, that is for sure. I can't tell if they are the 2nd front teeth or the I teeth. I have weird kids!

*The new teeth explain why we haven't been getting much sleep at night. Poor kid!

*He is pretty much sleep trained now. You can swaddle him and put him in the bed and he will fall asleep. Sometimes he still cries a bit if he is super tired, but mostly he just falls asleep!

*He loves baths, still hates his tummy and wants to play with anything you have in your hands or if Gavin is nearby playing with it.

*He is still in 6-9 month clothes and size 2 diapers.

*He talks so much now and says baba and dada. He also growls at you. It is cute!

*He is a really good eater. He still eats 5 times a day from me or the bottle. He eats Fruits in the morning and veggies in the afternoon. Then for dinner I try to give him something that we are eating, last night it was tortillas. He likes pasta, rice, tortillas, potatoes, jello, rolls and bread. He is an eater.

Even though he keeps me up at night, I love this little guy so much! It is just extra time we get to spend together up at night!

No comments: