Sunday, January 15, 2012

Engagement Story

7 Years ago today Mike proposed to me & I said yes. We started planning our wedding. I haven't ever blogged about our Engagement story, I though I had better do that so we can have it for memory sake!

It was January 15th, 2005. 1 week after Mike's birthday. It was a Saturday and I had to work (I worked at Fastbucks at the time) from 10-2. Mike said he would pick me up from work. He came and gave me some roses & we drove up to Heber to OK3 Air. I had no idea what we were doing. We got into a little 4 seater Puddle Jumper plane and flew down Provo Canyon to fly over the MT. Timpanogos Temple. As soon as we were over it, Mike got down on one knee and proposed. I was FREAKING OUT so bad, all I could do was nod. I just didn't want to die! We then flew back to Heber, got back on the ground and were OFFICIALLY ENGAGED! We drove to Arby's to eat us some lunch and then went down to Mike's Cousin's house for a party. I don't remember what the party was for, but we then started planning a wedding!

That is our story...Different and fun! I am glad I didn't die:)

No comments: