Monday, January 23, 2012

Gavin's Weight & Other Tidbits

This kid is so OCD (see picture above.) Here he is cleaning a ball from one of Greyson's toys after Greyson stuck it in his mouth. That is all he did yesterday, cleaned with a wet one all the toys that Greyson would put in his mouth.

He is also so OCD about his hands being clean. That is why I think he refuses to feed himself, because he still can't eat with a fork or spoon really well yet but he REFUSES to use his hands. I tried to get him to eat a cupcake on Mike's birthday & he wouldn't touch it and after I shoved his hands in the frosting he sat there with his hands in the air crying until we cleaned them off. Where did I go wrong?

I just wanted to remember that on 1/15 we weighed Gavin at home on our scale & he weighed 28.2 lbs! Love this little boy! He is getting so big!

No comments: