Monday, August 6, 2012

Family Update

So I have basically updated the blog through today but I wanted to update on what we have been up to recently and what is going on the next month or so.

*We have been selling ALL our stuff on the EM 24/7 Yard Sale FB page:)  Getting that Vacay money and cleaning out our basement somehow!

*We have been working on a little reading nook in the boys' room.  We bought a table and chairs from Ikea last year and decided it was time to put it together and start using it.  We should have the nook done today and I will post before and after photos.

*I am still working on Gavin's Time out Chair.  We have been using it even though it isn't "done" but that is on my todo list to get done after the Reading Nook.  I will post pictures of that too.

*I am getting a new calling...Can't say what it is yet, but will update next week.  I will miss the library:(...

*Mike has a 2nd call back job interview today.  I am hoping this is the "break" we need.  I am just praying, and fasting that it is what our family needs at this time.  I will keep you updated on that as well.

*Gavin will be starting Preschool on September 5th.  It will be Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 9:30-11:30.  He will also be starting a Music class on August 21st that will be Tuesdays from 10:30-11:30.  So excited for all the new things he will be doing and learing in the next couple months.

*I have been thinking a lot lately about how so much changes in a year.  Last year at this time, Mike was just fired from his job and we were scrambling for a new one to keep our family afloat.  This year he is interviewing for a hopefully better company and job and position with advancement that will be better in the long run for us.  I just can't help but think of all the growth we have done the last year:)

*August is JAM PACKED with our Work anniversarys.  What can we say, we do a lot in August.

We have lots more fun stuff planned for this summer, hanging out with friends, some baby blessings, School starting.  I can't believe how fast time flies!

No comments: