Monday, August 27, 2012

Funny Greyson

I have a funny Greyson story:

Last week as I was being set apart for my new calling (Mia Maid Advisor) (when you get a blessing or are being set apart for a calling in our church they place their hands on your head) Greyson crawled over to me and climbed up me trying to get me to pick him up.  I picked him up while Bro. Becar was still giving me a blessing and Greyson decided he want to be in on that action as well and kept smacking me on the forehead!  I thought I was pretty hilar but didn't think anything else about it.

Last night my mom and dad were in town and I asked my dad to give me a blessing.  Again in the middle of it Greyson decided it wanted to be part of it so he climbed up and smacked me on the forehead again!  At least he is paying attention so somethings!

No comments: