Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Family Update

Hello? Who blogs anymore?  I feel like no one really does anymore.  I have been super busy lately so of course here I am trying to play catch up before my busy day continues!  Here is a Wallenberg Family Update!

Greyson: He is still really backed up and poops like 10+ times a day while screaming!  AGH!  So the Dr. proscribed some other laxatives so we will try these out and hopefully they work.  He says so many words: Yes, no, mom, dad, Gav, Pepper, (babysitter's cat) Thank you, Come on, what, up, go, more, done, dog, stop and I am sure more but I can't think of anything else he is saying.  He is offically a walker and wants to walk anywhere and everywhere we go.  YAY!  He is still in size 12 month clothes and size 4 shoes as well as size 3 diapers.  He has 10 teeth and is getting 2 more anyday now.  He is just the cutest & we love him!

Gavin: He started Music class on August 21st and is starting Preschool tomorrow!  WHOA!  He talks and talks and talks and doesn't stop until he is sleeping.  He loves his music class and I hope is likes and does just as good in preschool.  Music class is every Tuesday and preschool is Monday, Wednesday, Friday.  He will be a busy boy.  He still takes naps and loves Nursery.  He has done so well potty training.  He has had a couple accidents and has a hard time wanting to poop in the big boy potty but we are slowly getting there!  He loves taking baths and loves water now.  He is in 3T shirts, pants/shorts, and jammies and size 7 shoes.  He does still wear size 5 diapers at night.  Love this big boy!

Mike: He got offered a new job last Friday at K&S Automotive in Lehi.  It is $1 more, Monday - Friday with weekends off and closer to home so he turned in his 2 weeks at Sinclair. His last day with Sinclair is September 14th and his 1st day at K&S will be September 17th unless something else happens between now and then.  It will be so nice to have him home on weekends and to have him have a 20 minute commute.  He is still drilling once a month and is up for a Navy award this year.

Alicia: I have my new calling (Mia Maid Advisor) which keeps me BUSY.  Still working my full time Job at PCS then I'm home to be a mom and wife and maid and cook and prep for my lessons and activities.  I have most of my Christmas shopping done and really I'm just excited for fall and Halloween and Holidays with my boys.  I am still trying to pimp/sell our stuff out and hoping that we can start working downstairs again to get that room done down there.  I started getting the newspaper again to try couponing so that we might save some money somewhere.

We are still here, just living and loving each other:)

No comments: