Thursday, November 20, 2014

24th of July

Alright, alright, alright! It is time to start blogging again! I have wondering if I should give up blogging and stick to Facebook and Instagram to share all our stories and pictures, but I just keep coming back to I can print my blog out and share it with the boys (Even though I haven't even finished my last year blog book and printed it yet, and it is almost already time for this years blog book to be printed!) I am running behind. So, lets get started where we left off with the 24th of July!!!

The Fourth of July this year we went up to my Mother-In-Law's house and helped her clean stuff out because she just moved, so there wasn't anything big that happened that day.

The 24th of July we spent the day together after one of our long time friend and neighbor Sister Scott passed away! We still miss her so much!

We shot off fireworks, which Greyson still hates and Gavin still loves.  The jury is still out on Garett.  Here is Greyson enjoying the fireworks while being funny in the house.



He is a funny!

No comments: