Thursday, November 20, 2014

Family Update

Lets end todays posts with a Family Update, because it has been a while, shall we?

Garett: He is 10 months old now and giving me a run for my money.  He is my earliest to crawl and all that fun stuff.  He still eats 6 formula bottles a day, and about 18 ounces a day.  He also eats his fruits and vegetables very well everyday.  He will eat pancakes and french toast, bread, pasta, rice and other fun stuff like that.  He sleeps in his pack-n-play in our room every night from about 8 to 5:30.  He is in size 3 diapers and size 12 month clothes.  He is my fastest growing baby too.  Both other boys would still be in 6-9 month clothes at this point.  He loves to bounce and play and eat really is what he does right now.  He does nap twice a day and is really good about that.

Greyson: I am telling you, this kid will be the death of me.  He loves nursery now that I am in there with him.  That will change in 6 weeks when he goes to primary.  He loves cereal and pop tarts and granola bars and string cheese, but that is all he will really eat.  He loves this new show that we found on Netflix called Oscars Oasis.  He won't take naps anymore and loves going to preschool.  He is in size 7 shoes and size 3T clothes.  He is fully potty trained during the day (I think I didn't blog about that) but we still put pull ups on him at night. Some mornings he wakes up dry and others he doesn't.  We are still giving him Miralax every couple days or so just to make sure things are moving.  He likes to read books with Gavin and I at night and is learning so much.

Gavin: Gavin loves Kindergarten.  He has a lot of friends and is learning so many new things and can read, it is awesome!  He is my Christmas child and really should have been born at Christmas.  My first pregnancy we were due on Christmas Day but had a miscarriage, so maybe he really is my Christmas baby, just 3 months later.  He loves Christmas movies, music, decorations, Santa. He is in Size 5T clothes and size Child Small and 4/6 Child. He is pretty much potty trained day and night.  He loves to read books for the most part and love to color and draw pictures and tell stories from the pictures he draws.  Gavin loves to play the Wii and would play it all day every day if we would let him.  He also loves to do homework and asks me everyday if we can do his homework for the day.

Michael: Is interested in going to school, but can't decide if he wants to do Nursing or Airplane Mechanic.  He was just released as the Bear Scout Leader so he is in between callings right now.  He is still working at K&S in Lehi and about half of the time, likes it.  We are working on saving some money so that we can finish the basement so that in a couple months we can move things around and have a place for all the boys.

Me:  I have 2 more weeks left of school and then break for the Christmas Break.  I am trying to decide (if Mike decides not to go back right away) if I want to quit my job and go to school full time in April (if I get into the Dental Hygiene) program or if I want to continue to work (slowly) toward getting my pre reqs.  I am still in the Nursery and love it!  Other than that, working full time, going to school, taking care of 3 boys and a husband and running a household. You know.  I think that is the update from us.

No comments: