Tuesday, February 26, 2008

All Night Long

So I called the vet at about 3pm to check on Bear & see how everything was going with him & they said he was doing really good & he would be ready by 5pm, which is perfect because I get out of work @ 4:30pm & would be there by 5pm. So I left work to go pick him up & I get there & the vet said he isn't ready to go home yet because in order for him to be dehydraded, he has to lose @ least .5 pounds (I think) before they can run the test & verify it would be correct. He started out the day @ 6.6 pounds & when I got there he was @ 6.4, so he hadn't even lost half the wait he needed to. The Vet wanted to keep him overnight, so I said okay, got to see him (& he looked okay) & made my way home to an empty house. I am sad & lonely right now. Well, hopefully we will get him back tomorrow & find out what is wrong with him. Keep checking back!

No comments: