Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bad Week

Hey all. Nobody will probably read this...but I like writing down what is happening with us. I have decided to start this blog because we are planning on expanding our family soon, so I would like to share experiences. Anyway...This week was not a very good week for us. I had some issues at work with my boss & we are painting our bedroom & trying to do some fixer upper things aroung the house to kinda get it to where we want it. So our house is a mess, & I spilt paint on the carpet, so we had to clean that up. But lets be honest...at least there is never a dull moment in our lives. We ended up having to clean all our blankets on our bed as well because we split milk all over them. That was big fun. Anyway...thanks for reading about our bad week. Will post again soon.

No comments: