Thursday, February 7, 2008

TGIT

Thank goodness its Thursday. Hope all of you are gearing up for the much needed & anticipated weekend. I know I am. Life has been stressful since Sunday. Work has been busy & life keeps going without you! I am trying to stop & take it all in, but sometimes it won't let me, so I go with the flow. I am planning to finish painting & decorating my bedroom this weekend so that we can final sleep in our bed again (it has been a week.) Other than that, I have a big night planned of watching TV with Mike being @ work. I am going to catch the new season of Survivor & then Lost. (can't wait for that) I am a Huge Lost fan. Let me know if you are also, maybe we can chat about it. Well...If I don't catch you before, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

I too love the LOST-ness.
I heard a commercial for it on the radio this morning. "Oh my gosh!" "What?" "Its oceanic 815"
Heart stopping.
I'm so excited for tonight!