Friday, April 4, 2008

DATE NIGHT!

So I had a haircut appointment tonight at 5:30pm so Mike & I decided to make a Date Night out of it! Here is a recap of our night: I got off work at 4:30pm & went to La Villa in Lehi for my haircut appointment...here is a pix -Anyway...I really like it, I got it cut the same as last time, but shorter bangs & more chunking at the bottom...Love it!

After my haircut, we drove down to Sandy to eat at my FAVORITE Mexican Restaurant La Frontera. I love that place. We then drove across the street to South Towne Mall & spent the next hour and a half walking around looking for birthday presents for upcoming birthdays in the family. It was just a fun night. I love hanging out & spending time with my Husband. No matter what we do, we always make it fun...Thanks for the Date babe! Love ya.

No comments: