Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Weekend Updated

Here is a Weekend update from us Wallenberg's. I had a really low key weekend. Mike & I had a date night on Friday night, as you can see from my last post, that was fun, until we got home. We were both extremely beat, we haven't been sleeping very good at night for about a week & we just pushed each others buttons. Needless to say, we didn't get very much sleep Friday night either. We finally resolved our differences & apologized to each other & got over it.

Saturday I hung out at home & watched General Conference while cleaning up the house & washing Bears EXTREMELY DIRTY toys. Mike had to work Saturday from 8-5, so we did lunch together. Saturday night we just watched movies & slept!

Sunday I watched General Conference (which I must say was the best 2 sessions that I think I have heard in a long time) & you guessed it, Mike had to work 8-4. Ben & Sarah (My brother & is on-again, off-again girlfriend - Still love you Sarah) came over for dinner. We had Ham, Potatoes & Hot rolls! YUM, I am getting hungry just thinking about it. We watched "Dan in Real Life" & Mike & Ben weren't really into it, but Sarah & I thought it was an interesting movie. It was a nice relaxing Sunday. We then went to bed after Ben & Sarah left so that we would be refreshed & ready to start a new week at work. Needless to say, I wasn't really ready. All in all, it was a nice weekend! This weekend, we will be heading up to Mike's sister's house for our Nephew's 6th Birthday. I will update you next week on that!

No comments: