Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kyler's Birthday Party & Weekend Update

Alrighty then...It has been a CRAZY BUSY weekend & Monday we have had in our Family. Friday night Mike had to work late (until 11pm) so I just relaxed & enjoyed the house to myself with Bear (which I do a lot of lately) & baked! (I made Banana Bread YUM!)

Saturday Mike had to be at work at 6am, so I got up about 8am & cleaned the house & got ready to meet Mike at 10am for his lunch break. We went shopping & did the usually Saturday "lunch" routine. Saturday night we went up to Mike's Sister's house in Timberlakes (Heber) & had a Birthday Party for our Nephew who just turned 6. I can't believe he is already 6, when I met him for the first time, he was 2! I can't believe how fast they grow up. Here are some pix from the party:
This is Kyler with the Soccer Ball we gave him for his Birthday


This is Kyler & Jaden getting ready to open up presents (Jaden helped:)



Kyler getting ready to Blow out his Birthday Candles

It was a fun time & good to catch up with the family because we haven't gotten together with them since Jaden's birthday party last December! Crazy. Here is a picture of Gus - He is Mike's Sister's new puppy...he is cute!


Sunday we got out of church at 6pm (only 1 more week of this & we will be going at 9am - I can't wait) & Ben & Sarah came over for dindin. It was such a beautiful day, we had a BBQ. It was so nice.


Yesterday I had to work, but Mike had the day off. I had to get off work early, because I had a Dr. Appt. After that we came home & had a guy come talk to Mike about the Navy. That was interesting. After that, we had a viewing to go to! Sad, but like my mom says, there is only 1 way out of this life & it is death. & I held the CUTEST 4 week old baby boy last night. It makes me want to have one of my own. Maybe someday. I bought Juno today, so maybe in the next couple days, we will get around to watching that, I will let you know what I think! Well, there is our weekend & Monday in a nutshell. Hope all is going well for those out there who read this.

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

I bought Juno last night too. I got the one at target that came with a copy of the script and the digital copy. I'm especially stoked that I have the movie on my iPod now! :)