Thursday, October 30, 2008

Husband Tag

I have been Tagged...Thanks Becca for the tag:


How long did you date before you were married? On & off for about 2 years

How long have you been married? 3 & 1/2 Years

What does he do that surprises you? He loves to fix things...you name it, he will fix it.

What is your favorite feature of his? His smile, it makes me wanna smile

What is your favorite quality of his? He is always trying to put our family first, no matter what it is, he always has his family in mind.

Does he have a Nickname for you? Little one

What is his favorite color? Blue

What is his favorite food? Steak

What is his favorite sport? He doesn't like to watch sports, but he like to play anything.

When and where was your first kiss? It was on our first date, & I was mortified, I never have kissed on the first date, we were in a underground parking lot.

Favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything really, cook, clean, take walks or drives, go shopping.

Do you have any children? 1 on the way...you will find out tomorrow what it is!

Does he have a hidden talent? He is a really good cook, & fixer upper!

How old is he? 27

Who said I love you first? He did

What is his favorite type of music? The opposite of what I like, he likes old country, or just country in general, it is mostly what he will listen to.

What do you admire most about him? Alot, he just is always thinking about our family!

Do you think he will read this? I don't know! He might, but I doubt it!


Now...It's my turn to tag some of you. Lets see...I'd like to tag Michelle, Crystal, Trisha

1 comment:

Trisha said...

You are so lucky that your hubby fixes things! I feel like I have to try and fix everything at my house. You guys are so cute together.