Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Think I Figured it Out!

So, this morning in the shower, I think I figured out how I will tell my office what I am having. I always get my good ideas in the morning while I am showering...it is random, weird & awesome all at the same time! So I wanted to incorporate Halloween into it somehow, so I decided I would wait until Halloween to tell everyone what I am having with my costume. I hadn't decided what I was going to do for Halloween yet, so this will be perfect. So, I will be an "Announcement" for Halloween, & announce what we are having. If it is a boy, I will wear blue & get blue balloons & tie them around me with a sign that says "It's a boy" & vice versa if it is Girl. I don't think the girls in the office will know what to do with themselves, especially if they have to wait that long to find out. So stay tuned...I will post a picture of my "Halloween Costume" & let you know what I am having on Halloween! Check back then!

No comments: