Friday, October 31, 2008

"I AM" Tag

Tagged again...in two days, wow!

I am: Alicia Farnsworth Wallenberg...Daughter, wife, sister, Aunt, granddaughter, friend & soon to be mom!
I think: Hardly ever...because it gets you into trouble...according to my dad!
I know: a lot of things, but always love to learn more!
I want: to have a healthly baby boy!
I have: so much to be thankful for
I miss: Mike!
I dislike: Stress!
I fear: Death...or someone close to me dying
I feel: HAPPY!
I hear: People talking in the office as I type
I smell: FOOD!!!!
I crave: Sheri's concaso dip!...having it for lunch!
I cry: hardly ever, but when something pulls at my heart strings!
I usually: am tired...lately
I wonder: about life & the future
I regret: lots of things...
I care: about life & family
I worry: about the Future & my baby boy!
I am not: pessimistic
I believe: that things happen for a reason (even if I don't like it)
I dance: with Bear
I sing: Celine Dion
I don’t always: hate working
I argue: when I think or know I am right
I write: here, on the blog
I win: in my dreams!
I lose: in my dreams as well!
I wish: I had a little bit more money...not to be rich, but to get by!
I listen: to my Zune!
I don't understand: Life sometimes
I can usually be found: in bed asleep, or at work!
I am scared: heights
I need: to sleep!
I am happy: with Friends & family

I tag: Becca, Kelly, & anyone else who wants to do this!

No comments: