Monday, May 18, 2009

GOING PRIVATE!

I think it is about that time...We have been thinking about this for a while now & I feel that it is now time to make our blog private...so if you would like to check up on us from time to time or see how the Little Guy is doing...leave me a comment with your email address so I can invite you, or shoot me an email - snowflake_princess_alicia@yahoo.com - with your email address & so you can follow us! Thanks for reading & hope to see you on the other side. We will be making the switch on June 1st.

16 comments:

Jessi said...

Add me!! jessigrandy@yahoo.com

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

This is Crystal Mabb,, friend of Mike's. Please add me to your list. I just enjoy reading your blogs on Gavin, he is such a cutie!!
moon_mamaa@yahoo.com

Kelly Hill said...

kjaehill@gmail.com

Mads said...

maddiefattie21@gmail.com

Crystal said...

Add me!! adamsmith18@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

add me please, yellowdaisyprincess@hotmail.com

Trisha said...

Gwee7@hotmail.com

Christy said...

mrs.christygreen@hotmail.com

jeffcam said...

cambrapeterson@yahoo.com and cambra@dreambuilders.com

Thanks hun!

Melissa said...

meldjacobs5@hotmail.com

Jami Berry said...

jamiberry@gmail.com

Haley Hatch Freeman said...

Please add me, I would love to keep checking in on you and seeing how your little guy is growing up.
afuturefortomorrow@gmail.com
Thanks!

srmedley said...

I can't remember if I emailed you or not...so here it is just in case!
shelly.medley@hsc.utah.edu

IoaneandShawni said...

I have to admit that I like reading your blog! So can I be invited too? :) teine.samoa@live.com

Mary said...

Thanks for allowing me to share in your little family. Gavin is such a darling little guy, I sure enjoy being around him, and not to mention his mom and dad..lol Love you guys.