Monday, August 3, 2009

Picnic Play Date

Last Saturday, Gavin & I had a play date with Jessi & Madi. It was super fun & a much needed girls day + Gavin. Jessi & Madi came out to the house & saw Gavin's room. We got the kids ready & headed out to Subway. We got ourselves some lunch & ended up at a Park in the Ranches out in EM. We spent the afternoon eating, catching up & playing with the babies. Madi & about 3 weeks younger than Gavin & I was in HEAVEN with her. Compared to my 14 pound chunk, she was a beautiful little girl. She was so light, I could have carried her around all day! By the end of the afternoon, we had tuckered the babies right out! Thanks Jessi & Madi for the great afternoon & can't wait for our next play date at the end of the month & many more months to follow. Gavin & Madi will be great friends! Enjoy the pictures!



Madi & Gavin...BFFs

Only 3 weeks apart!

Cutie Madi...I love her!

Madi & I

Jessi & Gavin...he was starting to get hungry


All tuckered out!

1 comment:

Felisha said...

Cute friends for life! :)