Monday, August 10, 2009

Sewing Skills!

Last November, my friend Jessi taught me how to make baby blankets & burp cloths. My friend Marissa is having a baby girl next month, I am so super excited for her, so I put my sewing skills to good use & made her a matching baby blanket, burp cloths, and a heating pad. If you like what you see, let me know. They are super fun & way easy. I have 4 sets of these blankets & burp cloths I made for Gavin.


The Burp Cloths

The Heating Pad

Burp Cloths & the Heating Pad

The Blanket


All of them together

PS - Speaking of baby gifts...there is a blog that I love - Anahera Gifts. I bought the baby shower gift I got for Jessi from this blog. It was the Diaper Cake & we loved it! Check them out, post about them & enter to win in there contest!

http://anaheragifts.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Those are really cute! Love the ducks!

Jami Berry said...

Those are so cute! The cute burp cloths that I got at showers have turned out to be some of my favorite gifts, becaue Emma has taken to using her burp cloths like a security blanket. I figure if I give her a cute burp cloth to hold in public, it doesn't look nearly as weird.