Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter

Our Easter this year was awesome! On Saturday I went to class, we went up to Hill Air Force Base in Layton because my laptop took a dump and I need one for my calling and school. Then we just hung out with Aunt Cathy who came up to visit and barbecued!

Sunday was Easter! We had the boys find their Easter baskets. They loved everything that was in them! We watched movies, ate breakfast and just had a low key morning hanging out. I made the cake we were going to have for dessert and was getting my lesson ready for class.

Church was awesome. I love the special spirit if Easter. He has Risen and lives today! What a special message. My lesson I think went great, I touched on the subjects of the day then we did the last days eggs, which I think the girls enjoyed. It was a nice refreshing class.

After church Mike's mom came down to spend Easter with us. We had a nice Easter egg hunt with the boys in the yard and then ate Ham, Potatoes, Veggies and Punch with the Chocolate Lasagna Cake I made. It was yummy! We dyed Easter eggs and then made colored volcanos with the left over color. Then Mike started experimenting with water battles and fire. It was a nice, fun day and I am thankful for the Savior who suffered for me all the pains, trials, burdens I feel today then died on the cross and was resurrected 3 days later! He lives today and I know he loves me.



 








No comments: