Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Family Update

I feel like I have been MIA for the last week or so, because I have been. No YW, my sister was here, I didn't do any homework, it was a pretty chill week.  Now it is all starting to catch up with me!  Here is a Family Update!  We got our bikes fixed a while ago, so we have been taking lots of famly bike rides with the boys in the trailer!  They love it.


Greyson - Will be 2 in less than 3 weeks!  Talks so much I really forget that he is only 2.  Sleeps great still (most of the time).  Loves his brother, and loved having Aunt Cathy here.  He is just toddling around, doing what 2 year old boys do.  We are looking forward to only buying 2% Milk in the next couple weeks!

Gavin - Is no longer in Dance class.  He would have a freak out the last couple weeks we tried to take him, so we just took him out.  He is still loving Preschool, and Sunbeams.  He loved having Aunt Cathy here too.  He begs me everyday to let him go outside, or go for a bike ride, or go to the slides.  He is now 7 days dry!  He hasn't had an accident (Day or night) in 7 days!  For the first day and night he got a Hot Wheels car, and for the 7 days he gets a set of Hot Wheels cars.  He will be excited tonight when I get home to get that!  Now to go a Month!  So proud of him!

Alicia - 3 more Zumba classes!  4 more weeks of school until the semester is over.  I need to go take my Math placement class so I can get my Math class out of the way and hopefully graduate with my Associates!  I am trying to figure out where to go after that though.  Dental Hygienist school?  Accounting classes? Get my Bachelors then try for Pharmacy school? Just bag it all and be done with my Associates? I don't know.  I am planning Greyson's birthday party, and YW is going good as of right now!  Still working, and learing about Oils.

Mike - Working, he is starting a new venture with a friend, so we will see how that goes.  Next weekend is Drill weekend and he is the new Mustering Petty Officer, so now he looks forward to going to Drill!

And so you are currently updated!  Busy weeks ahead for us!

No comments: