Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Faith - Fully

Haven't written a Faith update in a hot minute.  My lesson on Easter Sunday was AMAZING.  I don't think have I taught a lesson that I felt that good about since being in Young Womens.  In the meantime, nothing really huge has come up.

I am so thankful for my sister who took a week from her busy life to come live with us and take care of the boys last week.  That was totally a heaven-sent!

I am thankful that I don't have to teach this month!  It has been a crazy week already with school and there are only 4 more weeks left.  It is getting down to crunch time and I am praying that I make it through in one peace.

I have to go take a test on Friday to see where I can place and what Math I have to take.  I am praying I remember some Mad Math Skills to help me so I can at least get into 1030, take it this summer and graduate with my associates.  If not, I will take a Math class the summer and then hopefully take a Math class this Fall that will get me my associates!  Either way, we are getting this done, this year!  After the test on Friday, I am going to meet my Advisor.  I just need to see about Math (After I take the test) then see about pre reqs for Dental Hygienist, if that is the route I still want to take.  I am praying for a direction to go into.

I have also been praying about this new venture that Mike wants to do with a friend.  We will see how that goes.  We are switching babysitters for the kids too in the next couple weeks.  That has me freaking out a little bit.  I just hope everything goes smoothly and works out best for everyone.  And lastly, got good news today about our Mortgage!  News we have been waiting for for years - ish now!  I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for that today.

No comments: