Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Gavin Funnies

Gavin is funny. On Friday I asked him to do something to help me and he told me "I'm busy."

Yesterday morning I was still at home waiting for Greyson to wake up so I could take them to the sitters then go to work. Gavin said to me "Mom, look at me! What are you doing today?" I said "Going to work, what are you doing today?" He said "Going to Leann's (sitter)" So I asked him "Is there anything else you are doing today?" He said "No" and I said "Are you going to preschool?" He said "Oh yeah, I will go to preschool too today!" He is funny!

On Sunday he learned about Jonah and the Whale in Sunbeams. He brought home a picture that you can move Jonah into and out of the whales mouth. He told me today "This is Jonah. He was stuck in a boat then he swam out of the boats mouth." Holy hilarity!

Man that kid is funny! And Greyson too, if you ask him what is wrong with his brother he will tell you every time "He's pissed!" Funny kids!

No comments: