Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BORING Weekend Update

This is be an EXTREMELY BORING weekend update...because we didn't do ANYTHING!

Friday I got off work early, so I went home & we watched about 10 episodes of Army Wives (Love that show!!) Then we went to bed.

Saturday morning we got up & cleaned the house, went to Walmart for some groceries & to finish off Father's Day shopping. Then I went home & Mike went to work.

Sunday I got up early & made Breakfast for Mike for Father's day. We then went to church & Mike had to leave early because he had to go to work...of coarse. After Church I took a much needed Nap...I was invited to go with Mike's family to there "Father's Day" celebration up at Provo Canyon...but decided against it because Ben was coming over for dinner. Ben came over for dinner & we hung out for a while. As soon as Mike came home, I was tired & ready for bed. That was our EXTREMELY BORING weekend.

This weekend will be a good one. My family is coming into town...& we are going to Jackson Hole next week to do some White Water Rafting on the Snake River...It is a family tradition & we go every year...I can't wait!

1 comment:

Kelly Hill said...

Hey, missed you at Mandi's movie night. It was a lot of fun. Maybe next time?!!