Monday, June 9, 2008

SLACKER

Yes, so I have been a blogging slacker...I know, I know! I have 2 weekend updates that I need to do & a busy life to get back to. Lets start with the Last weekend in May update.

Friday night Mike & I had a date night & went to see SATC. Now if you have a fan of the show, you will LOVE the movie, but Mike didn't like it. I LOVED IT! I loved it so much that I bought the soundtrack. Great movie.

Saturday I had a girls day with Jessi - We went to La Villa Salon to get glitter toes. (I will post a picture when I get home) Love them. We then went to Chadders in American Fork. People say it is a "In-And-Out Burger" type place. It is good food. We then went to Walmart to get fabric to make Baby Blankets, because we both have TONS of babys coming this year. After our "girls day out," Mike & I went grocery shopping & had a nice relaxing evening inside.

Sunday is just the same old, same old Sunday. Church in the morning, & Dinner with Ben & Sarah in the afternoon. We had a great weekend. Let me know if you saw SATC the movie & what you though about it! It will post in another minute or so this weekends update.

No comments: