Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Update

Our Memorial Day Weekend was not anything to write home about (as my mom would say) ha! Friday night Mike & I just chilled at home.

Saturday Mike had to work, so I cleaned the house & got stuff ready for my family to come over. Mike got home about 5:30pm & we drove to my Grandma's house in Springville to visit with her & my family that came up to visit (My momma & brother Jason) I talked Jason to come stay with me because Mike had to work Sunday & Monday & I would be by myself. He did.

Sunday we went to church & Jason helped me with our Nursery Kids. My mom & other brother came over for dindin & we just chilled together & chatted.

Monday was a very rainy Memorial Day. We drove to my Grandma's house & had lunch with some other family (Aunts, Uncles & Cousins) & sat & enjoyed a nice relaxing day. I was great to see my mom & brother & also my other extended family as well as my Grandma. I can't wait to see my whole family next month for Jackson Hole!

This weekend will be a good one filled with a Movie & Girls day out! I can't wait!

No comments: