Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged - 15 Things

Adiel tagged me with this one.

Post these rules on your blog.

Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.

List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts
Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names .

Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

-3 Joys-
My Husband & Family & friends & Puppy
My Job - (right now)
My life as it is right now

-3 Fears-
Insects & Bugs
Death
The future

-3 Goals-
Starting a Family
Staying home with my family one day
Having money @ retirement

-3 current obsessions/collections-
Books - Books - & more Books
Clothes
Looking at Baby stuff

-3 random/surprising facts-
I was born in Montana
I have a certificate for Dental Assisting (which I don't do)
I have a coin collection?

.-Who I Tag- Anyone who would like to do this!

No comments: