Monday, May 19, 2008

Just another Weekend Update!

I hate blogging at work because my Pictures are not here, but it is honestly the only time I get on the computer & have time to blog! Having said that, I promise to get pictures on the blog sometime this week. Lets jump right into it.

I always wonder why I only do weekend updates, but then I realize that my weeks consist of going to work, then driving home & making dinner & watching something funny (or not so funny) on TV, then going to bed & starting it all over again. Weekends are the only time I do anything fun or worth blogging about!

Friday night we just hung out at home and cleaned the house for the many house guests we had this weekend. We kinda got to bed late and had an early morning on Saturday. Ben (my brother) woke us up at 7:45am Saturday because he wanted to pay us for the 4-wheeler & take it out riding with a friend. We took care of him & got him on this way, got ready for the day & headed out to Sandy to meet with Mike's brother regarding some financial ?s we had as well as refinancing & mortgage ?s. We then went to Barnes & Noble to get the rest of the "Twilight" series for me to continue reading. After that we drove back to American Fork where Mike is now trying to persuade me to let him buy me a scooter. He bought a Motorcycle 2 weeks ago (which he still needs to blog about) so he thinks I need a scooter. I rode a couple of them & liked a few, but we didn't purchase one. After that, we spent some money at Home Depot on flowers & other things for our yard, then over to Walmart to go Grocery Shopping & then home to do some yard work. It was a hot day Saturday & we got sun burnt, not a very good idea. But we got a section of our yard done. YAY!!!

Sunday we went to church at 9am - still loving the 9am church - & then had family over the rest of the day. It was great to see Michelle & Kurt & my cute nephews at our house. I hope they enjoyed it as much as we did. Thanks guys, we will need to do it again sometime. My brother also came over & we had a great time!

Back to Saturday & the scooter "issue." Give me your opinions & suggestions on a scooter. I want to know what you think about it...would you get one?

2 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

I would say it depends on what kind of scooter he wants to buy. I'm kind of a brand snob about scooters thanks to Taylor... ;)

Kelly Hill said...

I bought a Honda scooter from my sister when I was in college. I lived in SLC and was able to ride it to work at times. I absolutely LOVED it! We got into a financial cram and sold it to my brother, but I've missed it ever since. I loved being able to fill the tank for $1 or so and then ride forever. If we had a bunch of extra money sitting around I'd love to have another one. Darn it! There's never extra money around here! Good luck on deciding!