Thursday, May 1, 2008

Weekend

Ok...So I know it is Thursday & the weekend is about to start soon, but I haven't updated last weekend yet. What a stressful & fun filled weekend we had! And I finally feel up to blogging about it, I haven't been feeling so well this week...read on & you will find out why?!?!?!

Lets start with Thursday, shall we? Thursday night, Mike & I went out to dinner with some old friends of mine, at least, but we are all friends. We went out with Kammi, Kevin & there 5 month old baby Kahlin. What a cute kid! We went to La Frontera (my favorite resturant) & then went to WalMart to buy Icecream & went back to Kammi & Kev's house to eat dessert! It was an extremely fun night, one that we vowed to do again. It was good to catch up with them. We all get along so well, I can't believe we didn't do it sooner.

Friday night Mike & I went to WalMart again because I needed to buy some gifts for a baby shower that I attended on Saturday (I will talk about this next) We also had some CDs made of all the pictures we took while in AZ to give to Mike's family, so that everyone could have a bunch of pictures from the Funeral & family events that took place.

Saturday Mike had to work & I went to his cousins baby shower. It was a fun day, filled with games & cute gifts. Felisha (Mike's cousin) is having a baby boy in July (her first boy, 3rd baby) We are so excited for her! Saturday night was just us relaxing & enjoying the quiet that Eagle Mountain has to offer.

Sunday we had another late church (that is supposted to be changing on Mother's Day, but we will see if it really happens) & then ate dindin & relaxed.

Monday I woke & at 4:30am & was more sick than a dog throwing up. I couldn't keep anything down & only worked a 6 hour shift at work because I kept running to the bathroom all day & not getting any work done. We figured it was a flu bug because since then, I have heard from SEVERAL people that they had the same thing about that same day, Crazy, I know, but I am feeling much better now.

Well, that was our crazy weekend, it doesn't seem that stressful or busy reading it, but it was when we were in the moment. Hope you have a great rest of the week & catch you next time!

No comments: