Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Normal Weekend Update Blog

Hey all...It has been one of these weeks, you know, full of suprizes & busyness. Anywho, here is our Normal Weekend Update Blog! I will upload pix when I get home because I have some cute pictures of my nephews playing Guitar Hero!
This is Kyler trying to play

This is Jaden not really knowing what to do!

Friday Mike had booked an appointment for me to get a Manicure & Pedicure at my favorite salon, La Villa, because it had been one of those weeks last week. That was amazing, it felt so good, I love getting Pedicures & they always compliment my feet...It is always good to get compliments. I also got to watch the Jazz game while getting pampered! I LOVE SPORTS, if you didn't know that about me & I Love the Jazz, so all in all it was a pretty good day! After the Mani & Pedi we went to Dinner at Wingers in Lehi & finished watching the Jazz game. They WON, if you didn't already know. After dinner, we drove up to Draper to meet my brother to exchange some things he needed from us & we needed from him. We finally made it home about 11pm & fell asleep right away.

Saturday Mike had to work early (6am) & I didn't sleep much after he left, so I got up & cleaned the house & got our grocery list ready. I took Bear in for his grooming appointment at 10am & went shopping with Mike for Groceries. I took a nap that day & it was a very relaxing day.

Sunday we finally started church at 9pm! YAY!!! It was Mother's day, so it was extra special. We are in the Nursery & they were extra "tired" or something. They didn't want to do anything but play with toys. But we made it through. After church we drove up to Heber to spend Mother's day with Mike's family. It was a nice day filled with family, laughter & love. Thanks Michelle for opening up your house to us & making the day extra special for all of us. We love you!

Lets skip to today. This morning I had to go to the Dr. again to get another blood test done because I still have an HCG level. I will find out the results of that test tomorrow. Lets hope it is good news. Well until our next post, hope all is well with you all out there!

3 comments:

ashley said...

What a fun weekend!

Thanks for the cute birthday message, it made my day! :)

Anonymous said...

Alicia, you don't know me. I am Jenny Fryer in your ward and found your blog on the RS blog. I wish I had dropped in on your blog a couple of weeks ago. I read back a couple of posts and am so sorry for your loss. I have experienced several miscarriages and it isn't easy. It isn't your fault and it does happen more often than people admit. That doesn't make it any easier though. At least it didn't make it easier for me. I hope that you are feeling better. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Sometimes it is nice to talk with someone who's been there. :)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.