Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ARG...Things that made my day!

It is time to do this again...I had one of those days! You know how everyone hates Mondays? i.e. You have a case of the Mondays...Manic Monday...well, I HATE Tuesdays. The commute for me is always worse on Tuesday, it is always more busy on Tuesdays... i.e. Tuesdays reports are due, up front collections are due etc... So I hate Tuesdays & today has been one of these said Tuesdays, so I need to remember the things that made my day today...ready, here we go!

Payday is Thursday.

A mistake I made 2 months ago, which was caught today, didn't really ever progress all the way, there was some divine intervention in that!

Laughing & joking with Jody...We always have a great time!

Talking to the new girl @ work for a half hour & getting to know her better.

The possibility of be being an Employee of the Month in the near future!

Knowing that we could still get preggers in the near future (I am trying to be positive - is it working?)

Bear greeting me so happily when I got home from work today & wanting to LOVE me!

Wow, alot happened today that made my day...things are starting to look up!

Let me know what made your day today!

3 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Way to be positive! It makes such a difference, doesn't it?

Things that made my day:

I tackled some of my laundry today and got my boys to help.

I took HJ to the library and park and hung out for a while.

My girl is doing her own laundry as we speak.

My boys are going to bed soon.

I drank some Diet Coke.

Anonymous said...

Things that made my day:

Tackled the stack of laundry to be ironed.

Kassidy blew me a kiss as I left her room at bedtime.

John and the kids (mostly John) cleaned up dinner completely - no dishes left in the sink for morning.

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

I'm lovin' this positivity!