Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend Recap

Well, it is time to blog! I am bored @ work with nothing else to do, so I will update you on my weekend. Shall we start?

Friday night Mike & I enjoyed a nice night indoors, cleaning & preparing for our weekend.

Saturday Mike had to work, so I had a "Girls day" with Jessi. We went to La Villa Salon for Glitter Toes & then to El Pollo Loco for some Lunch. El Pollo Loco it pretty good, if you haven't tried it, I recommend it. It is located in American Fork across the street from the Walmart in the same parking lot as Costco & Lowes. (Wow, look at me, I sound like a commercial) After lunch, we went to Costco to shop. After shopping, I meet up with Mike for his lunch break. I went home, put away groceries & then fell asleep on the couch, it was a long day, I was tired! Saturday night we just enjoyed ourselved again with relaxing!

Sunday we went to Church, had Ben over for dinner & then went to bed. What a fun weekend.

This weekend, we are going to Cedar City area for the Farnsworth Family reunion, so I will have more to talk about next week. Also, Jessi & I made blankets for my Sister-in-law & her baby she will have in Sept. I will take pictures of them & post them sometime. How was your weekend?

Also, don't forget we are having a Baby Shower for my Sister-in-law & I am incharge of the Games & prizes...I NEED IDEAS, if you have any, please let me know.

No comments: