Friday, July 11, 2008

Help!

I am helping my Brother-In-Law's wife throw our Sister-In-Law a baby shower! YAY...I am figuring (but not for positive at this moment) that I will be doing the baby shower games & prizes. I haven't hosted a baby shower in 3 years! I have been to a couple since then, but I am the type that HATES baby showers & the dumb games that they play there, I need some help thinking "outside the box" when it come to baby shower games. If you have hosted a baby shower & you played an unusual baby shower game, or have been to a baby shower where you played an unusual game, let me know. I don't want to do the usual baby shower games...i.e. "Don't say baby". Let me know what you got! Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alicia, I have been to a few interesting showers this year, here are some of the things they did, 1) filled a bottle with candy and everyone had to guess how many candies were there. 2)we played "hot potato" with 3 bottles that were filled with soda and who-ever it landed on had to race against each other to see who could drink the soda the fastest. (it was actually pretty hard) 3) there is always melting different chocolate bars and putting them in diapers and then having every one guess, (that one is kind of gross).

Hope that helpd a little, baby showers are very interesing! ha ha

Christy said...

I am going to a shower on Thursday so I will report back if there is anything good. PS i HATE the candybar/diaper game that Becca mentioned. EEEEWWWW. I just can't handle it! :)