Thursday, February 19, 2009

36 Week Appt. & Picture

I went to the Dr. this week for my 36 week appt. I did get checked & the Dr. said that I am 80% Effaced & 1 cm dialated! I can't believe it. I can't go very far away from home because the Dr. said as soon as my water breaks, we need to book it to the Hospital, because he thinks Gavin will come fast. The Dr. said I will probably be preggers for a couple more weeks, but he thinks that is it...So now it is just a waiting game to see when he will come. I can't wait to meet him. Here is my picture for the week...36 weeks & just getting bigger & more uncomfortable!

3 comments:

Felisha said...

I was dilated to a 3 for a month and around 70 to 80% effaced for that month as well. When she did come it was FAST! It could be any day or a while but when it does happen...get there FAST! Looking good! With Preston I was a dilated to a 1 then 4 for 3 weeks....ahhh! Once I got admited, it went quick as well. I hope it goes fast for you!

Kelly Hill said...

I can't wait to meet my new little church buddy either! You look great and I'm so glad Mike's finally home. Let us know if you need anything.

Mads said...

very exciting!!! but don't get discouraged if you aren't progressing.....i was 70-80% and 2cm for like 4 weeks and then when i was induced 6 weeks past my due date i was still the same...absolutely nothing had changed! he'll come when he's ready....not what you want to hear as it gets closer and closer, but a healthy baby is the goal!