Wednesday, February 25, 2009

37 Weeks!

I was 37 weeks yesterday...that means I am full term! I can't believe I have made it this far, well I can but it has gone by so fast! I went to the Dr. yesterday & decided not to get checked. I am measuring right on & the baby sounds great. So we still just wait until Gavin decides to join us...which could be tonight or the 25th of March...we don't know yet. Enjoy the 37 week Picture. I look like I have a fat face, but I guess that is a joy of Pregnancy.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I wanna go see Celine. Im jealous!! Your belly looks cute, you look high still. Keep taking pictures and posting cause I like to see when you can tell you have dropped. You still look great for being so far a long.

Unknown said...

Congrats to getting to 37 weeks...woohoo...can't wait to meet my nephew...love ya

Haley Hatch Freeman said...

How are things going? I've missed getting our weekly updates in nursery. I hope you are doing well and can't wait to hear when you have your little guy!