Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby Shower numero uno!

Here are some pix from my first baby shower Saturday! My Friends/Family/Ward baby Shower. I would like to say a BIG THANKS to Michelle, Mary, Felisha & Crystal for all your hard work on this shower & for taking the time out & doing this for me! I love you all so much & don't know what I would do with out you guys! Thanks!!!

Also thank you to everyone who showed up or dropped off a present for Baby Gavin by...You made the shower a big success! Thanks for all the wonderful, thoughtful gifts! You are all awesome! Can't wait until my Work Baby Shower on Wednesday! Enjoy the Pictures!


4 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

How fun! looks like you got a lot of great stuff!!

Unknown said...

You are so welcome my love! Glad it turned out well!!! Can't wait to meet my precious nephew!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

You and your little baby belly are so cute! All the stuff you got is super cute!!

Unknown said...

Yes I think that's how it started...now my joints are swollen and I can hardly move...lovely disease to get!:) Glad Mike is home with you now! love ya girl!