Wednesday, February 4, 2009

RSVP

So...my Friend/Family baby shower is this Saturday, & I invited a lot of you fellow bloggers, but we haven't gotten an RSVP from you yet...If you wouldn't mind either commenting here on this post if you will be able to make it or not, or email me or my sister-in-law Michelle, or let me know on Facebook, that would be great. We just need a final count for food preparations. We are going to have a yummy lunch...so let that persuade you to come! If you have any questions, please let me know! Thanks!

ps...it is an open house, so you can come & go as you please!

6 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Count on me. Sorry, I'm a loser and haven't rsvp'd yet. I wasn't sure if I'd be there or not because it's such a crazy week. Anyway, even if it's for a few minutes I'll be there. Can't wait for the yummy lunch!! : )

Alicia said...

Thanks Kelly! We got you down!

ashley said...

I will also be there. I lost my invitation. What time does it start? Thanks!

Alicia said...

Thanks Ashley! It starts at 11 & goes until 2! Can't wait to see you guys!

love for seven said...

I've got something for sweet little Gavin, but I don't think I am going to make it Saturday. My sitters are leaving for the weekend and Steve has to work. I also have to fit in a 5 miler at some point. I'll drop by soon, don't have him before I do! Have fun Saturday, and thanks for the invite!

Alicia said...

Thanks Mandi! We still have 6 weeks, so we should be good! Hope you have a great weekend!