Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weekend Update

It has been a long time since I have done a weekend update, but this last weekend was a very eventful one, so I though I would blog about it. Thursday Night Mike FINALLY came home!!! It was a late night. We didn't make it home until about 1:30am Friday morning. We got some sleep & I went to work Friday.

Friday Night we went to South Town Mall for an early start to our Valentines day weekend! We bought some cute Church clothes for Gavin & some some Valentines gifts & cards. I bought Mike the Rock Band game & he bought me a new BLING BLING baby ring! I have always wanted just a band for when we have kids, so that is what Mike got me. We also went to Verizon Wireless because we are eligible for our new every 2 phones, so I have been having a hard time trying to decide what phone to get...that trip helped me out. I decided to get the Chocolate 3 in Blue! Love it! Then we went to dinner at Ab's Drive in & tried to make it home before the Snow storm hit. We hit some snow in Sandy area, but made it home before it was snowing in EM.

Saturday - Valentines day...We had an early Grooming appt. for Bear to get groomed!
We also went grocery shopping & stopped by Home Depot to get Mike's job back...that is a different story! After that, we came home & had a very nice relaxing Saturday - Valentines day at home together...after 5 months. We also order in...Wingers...YUM!!! It was a nice, fun, relaxing weekend for Mike & I! This coming weekend, Mike has his first Drill weekend, so I will have to update you on that after he is done...also, I have my Work Baby Shower tomorrow. It had to be postponed due to Corporate being here & layoffs. So lots more posts to come!

No comments: