Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today

Today I am grateful for a LOT of things:

I am thankful for a baby boy who will be 1 soon. I am thankful that he is healthy & did TWO new things today! He pulled himself up on something other then Mike or I (the couch! YAY!) and he pull himself into the sitting position from laying! Oh my, I am so PROUD if my little guy! He is AMAZING.

I am thankful for a husband who can make a cake look like a Monkey, because some of us (me) stink at decorating cakes!

I am thankful for a sister in law who is willing to take time out of her busy life to teach Mike photo shop so that he can in turn teach me so that I could make Gavin's 1st birthday party invitations & start making digital scrapbook pages for him! & for us! Thanks Michelle, can't wait to learn more from you!

I am thankful for a GREAT DEAL at Toys R Us today & a $5 off coupon to finish off Gavin's birthday shopping! $50 worth of toys for $21 bones! AWESOME!

I am thankful for the fact that we are getting a GREAT Tax refund back!

I am grateful for Parents who love me & look out for us & our best interests!

Today I am grateful for a busy life, I have been on the go all day, but we have a stocked up & we are enjoying life. Tell me what you are grateful for today!

1 comment:

Andrew_Mobile said...

I am grateful for you!!! I am sorry i am bad about keeping up with you. I should call you more often instead of read your blog to find out what is going on. I love you Sissy!