Friday, February 12, 2010

Wallenberg Family Update

I feel like every time I blog, it is about our cute Monkey & never about Mike or I. So here is a "Family Update."

Mike still works for Home Depot. Sometimes it is okay & others it bites, but we are getting through it. I am still at Provo Canyon School. I'm not really liking it as of late, but again, that is life. We still of course have a babysitter for the Little Guy. It varies from week to week depending on Mike Schedule. I am still the Nursery Chorister & Mike is a Substitute Primary Teacher because he is only about to go to church once a month. Mike still has Drill Weekends monthly & is enjoying them.

We have started to broaden our meals lately. We have used our slow cooker so much more lately & cooked Cafe Rio Sweet Pork & Chicken & made there salads! YUM! We have also made some yummy meatballs & chicken. I love the Slow Cooker.

Our house is still for sale, so if you know anyone that would like a good, nice starter home in Eagle Mountain, let us know. We still have NO IDEA what we are going to do when we sell it. We could join the Navy full time & move to Cali or move to Arizona & find some jobs for both of us (Mike wants to go back SO BAD!) Or we can stay here & stay at our jobs & get an apartment, or even look for another house in Lehi/American Fork area. We really aren't making any decisions until we get something on our house.

Lately we have been planning our little Monkey's 1st Birthday Party that will be in a month. That really consumes a lot of our time lately.

I have been on my diet for about 6 weeks now...kinda. I had to kinda stop to get back up the milk supply that I enjoyed before dieting. It still hasn't come back in full force yet, but I haven't lost anymore weight either. I am still at the 9 lbs lost, which I am not disappointed with at all. As soon as I am done nursing (hopefully in the next 2 months or so) I will go back to exercising 5 days a week & watching what I eat. I only need to lose about 8 more lbs to get back down to pre pregnancy weight. I want to lose 10 to be below it. We will see what happens. I am just glad I am back into the 120s...the high 120s but I am in the 120s, so that is a start. PS. Today is my last pumping day! YAY!

As far as everything else goes, we are still just trekking along. We are hoping for some changes (maybe BIG ones) in the next couple months. We will see what happens.

1 comment:

Andrew_Mobile said...

I love my crockpot!!!! I have like a million recipes if you ever ever want any!!!