Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good Things Utah

There is a TV show in Utah in the mornings like "The View" called "Good Things Utah". They do a segment on their show every morning called "Baby's First Birthday." I sent a picture yesterday to them to have them show it on their show next Tuesday (Gavin's 1st Birthday!) I just received an email from the producer stating that they received the picture & to be on the lookout for it on the show next Tuesday!

So...If you are in Utah & want to see my Cute Little guy on his big 1st Birthday, tune into "Good Things Utah" at 10am on ABC4 Channel 4 next Tuesday, March 9th to see him in the segment "Baby's First Birthday!" Don't worry, I will be DVRing it so we can watch it over & over! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Christy said...

That is so fun! I usually watch GTU and I will for sure on Tuesday! I hope you are feeling better about everything. I am kinda sad already that my little man is growing up and he is only 8 months! But it seems like he is not a baby anymore! I wanted to ask you about the digital scrapbooking thing. I am thinking of doing that after the "1 year album" since I have already started it. I am so overwhelmed with scrapbooking, I am hoping the digital stuff will be easier. Any tips?