Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Mikey baby! I can't believe we have been married for 5 years! I seems like just yesterday we met, then we were getting married, buying our first house together, joining the military & then having a baby. So many ups & downs the last 5 years, but lets be honest. I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else, even the hard times! I look back at all our accomplishments & it amazes me how much we have grown. As individuals, as a couple & as parents! Hopefully the next 5 years will be better then the last 5! Here is to many more experiences, joys, pains, happiness & lessons! I love you!

A look throughout the last 5 years:

2005: Got Married
2006: Bought a dog, moved into our first house
2007: New Jobs, living life as we know it
2008: Joined the military, Miscarried, Pregnant
2009: Our first Child is born
2010: Stay Tuned...

No comments: