Monday, March 1, 2010

Busy Month

I NEED to add pictures, this blog is looking a little bland & bare. Anywho...it is officially MARCH. The busiest month of the year for us I think. It is the month of:

*Gavin's 1st Birthday
*Gavin's 1st Birthday Party
*A Mini Vacay to St. George
*Gavin's 1st Birthday Photo Shoot
*Our 5th Anniversary
*12 Month Well Check visit
*Our 1st 5k
*Daylight Saving Time
*Spring
*Other Birthdays & Anniversaries

At the beginning of last month (February) I was really dreading today. I was remembering the 1st of March last year & I was kind of dreading it then too. Last year because it was just getting closer to when Gavin would be here & I didn't feel ready. I knew he would eventually have to come out, I didn't know it was going to be in 8 days. At the beginning of last month I was dreading it because that would mean that Gavin is 1, no longer a baby, more a toddler. But today, it is whole different story. I am anticipating it, I am looking forward to it, I am reeling in the busy-ness of this month & I am LOVING it! It is like I had an attitude adjustment or an epiphany of the greatness to come...or something like that!

So MARCH - I have 3 words for you...BRING. IT. ON! This month is going to fly by & in a blink of an eye it will be April before we know it!

2 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

atta girl

Jennifer Karyn said...

I happened to notice you're doing a 5k. When and where? I'm running the Rex Lee 5k on Saturday!