Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN

Happy 1st Birthday my sweet little Monkey!

We love you so much & we are so glad that you decided to choose us for your eternal family. The last year has been filled with ups & downs, highs & lows, lots of new things, learning from both of our ends, love, happiness, sickness...basically filled with lots of things. It is funny & so true how they say you can't picture your life with a child until you have one & you can't picture your life without a child once you have one. I don't even remember our lives without you in it. It has been a tough road, but we have made it this far. I didn't even think I was going to make it the first 6 weeks, but here we are, moving on to the next chapter of our lives.

You are such a great baby. You do have a slight temper, but who doesn't? Most of the time you have made Motherhood easy for me! There have been times I haven't known what to do or what was going on with you, but we have learned from these experiences. You have learned so much which I have tried my hardest to document in our family blog. It is so fun to look back over the past year & see what you were doing. Hopefully one day I can take all these posts & make them into a book for you. You still have so much more to learn & accomplish & we can't wait to see what's next.

You are surrounded by so much love. Your dad & I love you so much. Your grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, family, neighbors, babysitter love you so much! Remember that we are always here for you if you ever need us.

We love you & thank you for choosing us! We can't wait to see what the next year will bring for you & us! Happy Birthday our cute Little Guy! Here is to many many more birthdays!

Love

Mom & Dad

2 comments:

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!!!!

The Mabbs~

Kelly Hill said...

Yup, your babysitter does love you. Happy Birthday, cute boy.