Friday, April 9, 2010

doTERRA

I have an AMAZING story to tell you. About 6 months ago I kept hearing about this Essential Oils company & how they were working wonders for everyone who had been using them. I tried for a couple months to make some classes that friends & family were having of this product to learn more about them, but it never worked out. A couple weeks ago after we got our Tax Return money I BEGGED Mike to let me have some money to put into these oils for our family. Of course he agreed because he has heard of the AMAZING stories too. I talked to a friend that had a class that I didn't make & asked her for the lady's info & got into touch with her. After a couple weeks of missed emails, phone tag & meeting for dinner, we finally connected. She made me a deal that I couldn't refuse & I now have about 25 essential oils for my family to start out with.

Are you ready for the AMAZING part? I got these oils yesterday & hadn't had the chance to use them yet let alone figure out what they are for, but tonight we NEEDED them! I went to dinner at a Mexican Restaurant with my bestie & gave Gavin some Rice & Beans. Probably not the best combo for a 13 month old (13 months today...stay tuned for that post!) Gavin slept on the way home but when we got home the DRAMA started. Gavin was SCREAMING in pain...I could tell, but I couldn't figure out what was going on with him. He even cried through his whole bath, which is NOT NORMAL. I called Mike at work & told him that something was wrong. I said I think he might have a tummy ache & I was going to give him some Mylacon drops & put a warm rice bag on his tummy while cuddling with him to make it better...It was NOT WORKING. I then remembered...you now have essential oils, figure out which one will help his tummy & use it. I looked really quick & Peppermint said that it would help calm an upset stomach by rubbing a drop on his tummy or feet. I rubbed some on both & not even a minute later, he was tooting & happy & back to his normal self! I was RELIEVED!

I am offically now a BELIEVER in these oils! I can't wait to use more. To learn more about it you can check out my website by clicking here or leave me a comment with your email info & I can get you more info on it! They are AMAZING!

No comments: